Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgithing

**Yes, I know this is not how you spell 'Thanksgiving.' This is how my little brother used to say it and I thought it was cutest thing in world. So, this is how the Frame family says 'Thanksgiving' now. **

This year is our first Thanksgiving as a married family. Unfortunately, we're not spending it together :( Trey had to work yesterday and has to work Black Friday and I have to work this weekend so we are spending the holiday with our respective families. I haven't been to Charlotte in over three months so it's nice to be back. Well, it's nice to be back at the house, Charlotte itself is a horrible mess of traffic, horrible drivers, and noise.

There are so many things that I'm thankful this year. I'm thankful that I have parents who will love me and support me in every aspect of my life. I have a brother who loves me unconditionally and who tells me so every day even if I have just fussed at him for something.

I am thankful for my husband who loves me despite my faults and can make me smile when I have had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I am thankful that I have a job and can help provide for my husband and myself, especially when there are so many people who have no means of income.

I am thankful that I don't have to wonder where I am going to sleep or what I am going to eat. I am thankful that my parents are still with me and are able to take care of themselves.

I am so grateful to everyone who has loved me, supported me, befriended me, and stood by me throughout my life. I would not have been able to achieve the things I have and I would not have a wonderful life without any of you. Thank you!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

PS-I got this at A Southern Season last weekend. I am wearing it to cook today and I am SOOOO excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave us a comment! We love reading them!