Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2013 Reading Challenges

This past year I've really gotten into blogging (not just writing, but reading as well). I subscribe to several blogs that cover a wide range of topics including cooking, book reviews, and anthropology. I didn't do any this year, but next year I've decided to take part in some reading challenges to help make my TBR ( to be read) list a lot smaller. Here are some of the ones I want to participate in and I've included the links in case any of you out there are interested!

1. Unputdownables' 2013 Read-a-long schedule


Reading schedule for 2013:

January: Persuasion by Jane Austen
February, March, April: Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
May: The Hounds of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
June, July, August: Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
September: Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
October: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
November, December: Zelda by Nancy Mitford
Cut down your TBR list!!
I almost completed Part 9, but am seriously behind on Part 10. But these are really fun! I get to read books off my TBR and get to try new books for the categories I don't have anything in. 
It's gonna be a great year for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave us a comment! We love reading them!