Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hello!

So, since we got married we decided to start a blog about us, what we do, and about our travels!

We have a lot to write about our wedding and our honeymoon. We had an absolutely beautiful and fun wedding and a very fun honeymoon in Savannah! We returned home, today, to a beautiful fall in Richmond after being very warm in Savannah. We ate a lot of good Southern food and saw a lot of Savannah-such a beautiful city!

I think this first post will be an introduction of sorts.

I (Lara) currently work at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond, Virginia as a Medicolegal Death Investigator. I really love my job and think it's the most interesting field out there. I am an avid reader of various genres of literature to include classics, supernatural/paranormal fiction, and chick lit :) I love going to wineries and tasting different wines produced in Virginia-the Virginia wine industry is expanding so rapidly! It's exiting to be able to experience it.  I also love travelling, whether it's to the beach, on a cruise, or a hop across the pond.

I (Trey) stick it to the man on a daily basis. My hobbies are woodworking, woodcarving, playing guitar, drinking Chinese pu'er tea. I am currently attempting to figure out what it is I do best, whether I can do it in public or not, and if I could possibly do it for a living. Like Lara, I enjoy Virginia wines and hope that Meritage blends get the recognition they deserve.

So, that's us, in a nutshell. Hopefully, as we continue to develop this blog our family and friends can get to know us better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave us a comment! We love reading them!